Submitted on 05/09/2019
Purchase any BRAVECTO® PLUS product in our clinic before October 27 and you can go into the draw to win a $100 gift card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- These conditions of entry contain information on how to enter and prizes awarded. Submission of an entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions of entry are ineligible. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
- Entry into this competition is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years or older. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its retailers, suppliers and associated companies and agencies as well as the immediate families of each of these people are not eligible to enter.
- The competition will run through the period specified by each Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic who will set their own dates in which to run the competition which will be identified on their Promotional Display Material (“Competition Period”).
- To enter the ‘Buy Bravecto Plus® and you could win’ promotion, entrants must: a) Purchase at least one (1) pack of Bravecto Plus® in any weight range from a Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic where the promotional material is displayed at any time between the dates nominated on the Participating Outlet’s or Veterinary Clinic’s Promotional Display Material; b) Fully complete the requested details on the Bravecto Plus® Entry Form found in the Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic, , “In 25 words or less, tell us why you love Bravecto Plus”; and c) Hand the completed Entry Form together with a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase to your local clinic team member at your Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic.
- Entries must be received by the date nominated on the Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic’s Promotional Display Material. No late entries will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: a) only one entry permitted per purchase; and b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Submissions from all valid entries will be judged by a Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic representative according to their uniqueness, relevance and creativity. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The best judged entry will receive the prize nominated on the Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic’s Promotional Display Material. The Prize will be awarded to the entrant at the Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic where the winning entrants' Entry Form was submitted.
- The actual Prize recipient hereby acknowledges, agrees and understands that he/she shall bear sole responsibility for the reporting and prompt and full payment of any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes that may be owed in connection with the receipt, possession or use of the Prize (or of any other prize that may be awarded hereunder).
- Winners will be notified by phone or email by no later than 5 days after the judging date nominated on the Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic’s Promotional Display Material and will need to return to the Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic to redeem their Prize.
- Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If for whatever reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equivalent value.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or use of a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. By participating in this competition, each entrant hereby irrevocably and in perpetuity defends, indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Promoter, the respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, successors and assignees of Promoter, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the above-set forth entities, from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, judgments, liability, damages (to persons or property), injuries, losses (to persons or property), costs or expenses of any type which may be sustained by such entrant or any other party in connection with: i) the participation in this competition; or ii) the receipt, enjoyment, possession, ownership, use or misuse of the Prize or of any other prize that may be awarded hereunder.
- The Promoter is the Participating Outlet or Veterinary Clinic where you submit your Entry Form to this competition.
- National Veterinary Care reserves the right at any time, and without prior notice to modify, cancel or remove this promotion and the materials associated with it.